- Schenker Italiana has developed a software system in order to entirely monitor each shipment from pick-up till delivery.
- Security problem has been solved defining a user profile with related password for each customer willing to use Tracking.
The password has to be requested by e-mail to Schenker Italiana, that will arrange to supply it in a short time.
- Each shipment automatically generates an access code allowing the client to display ONLY his own information.
|HOW TO DISPLAY|
By choosing a link CUSTOMERS you can verify the status of your shipments. Information can be obtained through a series of EVENTS that better synthesize shipments status in that moment. It is possible to display a Demo by input of following parameters:
|User ID - TTDEMO|
|Password - DEMO|
- Following events are automatically available for each shipment:
Air and Sea
- PKD (picked up) = Cargo at Schenker's branch
- BKD (Booked) = Flight/vessel booking
- DEP (Departure date) = Departure date
- ARV (Arrived) = Goods delivered to destination (airport/port)
- DCR (Doc.rcv.) = Documents received
- CCD (Cleared) = Goods customs cleared locally
- DLV (Delivered) = Goods delivered
- ENT (entry) = Export bordereau input
- MAN (manifested) = Departure of truck - export
- ENM (entry from manifest) = Import bordereau input
- DOT (delivery on truck) = Delivery order to the courier
- DLV (delivered) = Goods delivered
- NDL (not delivered) = Goods not delivered
- COM (comment) = Remarks
- Other events can be requested and agreed for each single customer
|For any further information about the Tracking system, please contact Schenker Italiana S.p.A. Ph. +39 02 - 51.666.691 or send email to email@example.com.|